I was done with summer 2 weeks ago.
I am still a little in shock that I have 2 kids in school ALL day!
It's crazy!
Where has the time gone?!!
I drove them to school today so I could get some pics and see them off to their classes.
They both did great!
I then went and ran a couple of errands.
It's amazing how when I only had 2 kids it seemed like a death sentence to take them to run errands.
Now it's like a dream come true to have to only take 2 kids!
If only the heat wasn't such a KILLER it would be even more dreamy!
I got Peyton down for a nap and Ellie set up with a movie
and then took a MUCH desired NAP!
I loved it!
A feeling I've been waiting for all summer!
Yay for school to be back in!
Yay that they love it too!



5 comments:
yay! so lucky you got a nap. i went to lunch with friends and missed my chance. but I'll go to bed early that way! so did you start eclipse yet? wasn't today your day? they looked way cute! and i totally agree with you on the shopping with 2 kids before more and after! i am the same way! even shopping with 5 instead of 6 is dreamy. sad but true. you come to appreciate what you have after it is over! yay! for school!
Yay for school!! Your kids looked darling!
they looked SO cute, I love the outfits! Glad you got your nap, Im with you on that one!!!
they looked SO cute, I love the outfits! Glad you got your nap, Im with you on that one!!!
I love school! It is amazing how much easier errands are minus 1 or 2 kids!
Post a Comment