Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Ellie!

*Real quick- this post is no where near what it is suppose to be! I am so frustrated! Our old computer holds most all of our old pictures, but it keeps shutting down after just a few minutes and I can't post any of Ellie's pics from when she was younger. Don't worry sweet pea, I'll make this post what it's suppose to be when we get it fixed!
In the mean time~

Happy Birthday!

You, like Preston, came on your due date.
You took your sweet time to get here and made mommy so tired I broke down and got my first epidural! Then you were born 40 minutes after getting it which caused me to be numb for 6 whole hours afterwards. Not fun. And talk about itchy!!!
You were my smallest baby (6 bls. 9 oz.) with the biggest and cutest pot belly.
You came out looking a bit like Mother Theresa.
(not the pot belly part)
You are such a beautiful girl with a lot of personality!
You have given our family 4 years of really fun and interesting stories to share!
We love you so much and are so glad you are in our family!
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday my sweet Ellie Morgan!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute picture of you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE! Brooklyn is excited about your party! P.S. This is posted under Ben because he didn't sign out, but it is really me!

Julie said...

Gionni said "lips" went she saw the picture:) Ellie might be my favorite the name one and two she is born on Amanda's birthday (she is 25 today) Aaron said that in Portugese Ellie means "him" ha funny I thought cuz that cute girl is all girl! So maybe she is strong inside and has strenght of "him" yea that sounds good.

Malissa said...

That pic is so cute!! Can you give Julie my email...cordova2177@yahoo.com...
Thanks!!

Kleinmans said...

She is such a doll! Happy Birthday!

Hannah + 4 said...

You to are so beautiful! Happy B Day Ellie!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!! You look just like your mama(both of you are beautiful)! I am so glad that you have given your family so much happiness. Have fun at your party!!!

Emily R said...

happy birthday ellie!!! what a cutie! love how you got her to blow kisses! i am impressed that she was your 1st epidural - you must be STRONG!!!

Shauna said...

Hope she had a good bday! I never noticed how much you guys look a like. Wow! So cute.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

happy birthday! She is so dang cute. What were you thinking NOT having an epidural on the other ones??? Did you on Peyton?

Anonymous said...

Lovely Katie. You two are so beautiful. I miss you, let's play soon. :)

Becky said...

She is such a cute girl!! I cant believe you had 2 kids on your due date---I dont know anyone that can say that, crazy!!!