I peeked in the girls room and saw Taylor under her bed reading.
(a light under the bed? that's what happens when you are married to an electrician)
She looked so cute so I went and grabbed the camera and snuck in and took a picture.
The flash went off so she started to get up so I hurried and hid at the end of her bed.
She stood up to check things out so I just sat up and
scared the crap out of her!
(I didn't mean too, I swear!)
You should have seen the terrified look on her face!
She immediately started crying so I hugged her and I was dying laughing.
She soon joined in on the laughter too.
We both got a nice little ab workout.
It was pretty dang funny!
~
~
Photo explanation: She wasn't wearing shorts when I took the picture and I couldn't post her in just a t-shirt and panties, so I had her put pj shorts on and I took the picture with no flash that time.
I know, we are such slaves to the blog. But it's just too much fun!



13 comments:
Sooo cute Katie!! I can just see you guys laughing so hard. I can remember when you and I would laugh till we were crying!
BTW... when we were at the fair this weekend, I thought about you. Do you remember the ferris wheel incident?!!! LOL!!
That's a really funny story! What a good daughter you have "sneeking" some reading in before bed!
way cute! gotta love it when they wanna read that bad.
Too cute! She must get that from Chris right? Is Ellie better yet?
Yes, what a good kid. Funny you startled her!! And I guess you aren't such a bad mom afterall, I'd have posted the t-shirt and undies pic (sorry 'Tara') ;)
Cute story. Love it that there is a light under the bed. I also love that you reinacted the picture.
katie that pic is soo cute!lol shes adorable. and just for your infromation. jeet means. did you eat! so funny.
How cute is that!!
So cute. Your Halloween pics are great.
I love those moments when you laugh so hard with your kids!! So fun. That's great that she wants to read so bad. I need to get back into my reading habits!!
I love those moments when you laugh so hard with your kids!! So fun. That's great that she wants to read so bad. I need to get back into my reading habits!!
I love those moments when you laugh so hard with your kids!! So fun. That's great that she wants to read so bad. I need to get back into my reading habits!!
Post a Comment