Thursday, November 1, 2007

Not quite professionals.

Tonight we made Halloween cookies,
cuz that's what you do the day after Halloween,right?
Not too bad, huh?
Taylor was very proud of her pumpkin.

Luckily I got side-tracked only once.

Now it's 6:16 and I'm wondering who's going to clean this mess up, not to mention who's going to make us all dinner?




9 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Looks like fun! Wow, I can't believe you have that much energy to keep on chugging. I was so drained today from all the Halloween festivities yesterday! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Becky said...

YOU are, right!!! ;)
Way to go for even attempting it, my sweet visiting teachers brought over the cookies (already cut), frsoting and sprinkles...it was the BEST thing EVER!! No mess, or not much of one, we moved the decorating to outside!

Courtney said...

I love being a mom! You get to serve ALL day long! Have fun cleaning up!

Kim A said...

Yum! You can't beat a frosted sugar cookie, even if it's not quite professionally frosted, it all tastes the same :) Fun Halloween pictures!

Kim said...

Who needs dinner when you have cookies!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kleinmans said...

So fun, and that sounds yummy! Mmmm...now I'm craving cookies!

Cecily R said...

THAT is why I am always so hemmy and hawy (hawy--really?) about making cookies! Yummy but messy My kids bbbeeeggg and I only give in every once in a while. SInce I end up eating way too much frosting in the process of the whole thing I'm just left with cleaning up the drips and flour with a killer coming-down-from-the-suger-high-headache!

By the way, I found you from Crazy Mama.

Malissa said...

They look delicious to me!! And I can't think of a better day, than the day after!! I love it...they were probably just so excited to do it!!