Friday, December 14, 2007

ewwww....


While at our ward Christmas party Ellie had to go potty.
We walked in the bathroom and someone had just started going.
This particular person ripped a couple times pretty loud and Ellie starts cracking up and I am motioning to her to be quiet while I am silently laughing.
I am dying and wanting to leave to avoid any embarrassment, but we stay and she comes out.
We smile at eachother and Ellie and I walk into the stall.
Ellie stands there staring at the toilet and says really loud,
"Ewwww, her butt was on that!"
Me: "Shhhhhh, it's ok."
Ellie: "No, wipe it. I don't want her germs!"
She said all this while the lady was still in the bathroom washing her hands.
Her tone of voice was so hilarious!
I died laughing the second the lady walked out.

15 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh that is hilarious! and so em-bare-ASSing! i couldn't resist!

Amy said...

Leave it to Ellie. She SO dang cute.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! That is so funny! Did you know the lady??

Kim said...

That is Ellie for you!

Katie said...

Yeah, I know her.

Katie said...

So funny. I would be cracking up too. Kids can be so funny with out even knowing it.

Melanie and Will said...

OMG! HILARIOUS!!! poor lady! i would have been mortified!!!

Malissa said...

That is classic!! I woulda left the bathroom and came in when she walked out!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

OMG KATIE!! I am dying... how embarassing. Seriously, the things that come out of kids mouths!

Julie said...

Nice! ofcourse a woard function, so you'll see her again:)

Leslie said...

too funny, I love kids!

Courtney said...

I am laughing my head off right now!!! I love the things kids will say, any time, anywhere! And you knew the lady too!? WOW!

Kim A said...

This is classic!

Becky said...

Aren't kids funny!! Oh my goodness. Hopefully, she wasn't in your ward.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

did you know this "lady"


we'll talk later...