Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
Totally the best mess of the year! Sometimes I don't want to clean it up just cause that means it's almost over!
I love the crazy tearing of the paper! How you all had a great one
Wow! Looks like it was a great Christmas!
Looks like you all had a great Christmas!!
So fun. I love how excited everyone is and the anticipation. It makes me sad when it is over. 365 days til the next one... Glad you had a great Christmas:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Totally the best mess of the year! Sometimes I don't want to clean it up just cause that means it's almost over!
I love the crazy tearing of the paper! How you all had a great one
Wow! Looks like it was a great Christmas!
Looks like you all had a great Christmas!!
So fun. I love how excited everyone is and the anticipation. It makes me sad when it is over. 365 days til the next one...
Glad you had a great Christmas:)
Post a Comment