Our Tree.
My Angel topper.
You see, she's not just our tree topper.
She's out all year, every year, ever since I bought her at who knows where.
For some reason I can not remember for the life of me.
Which is frustrating since for some reason people always seem to ask where I got her.
I really hope I find her head someday.
p.s. our tree is no longer uniform thanks to Peyton as well.
p.s. our tree is no longer uniform thanks to Peyton as well.



8 comments:
It looks so pretty. Don't you love the toddler stage .
Cute!
Peyton as a talent for abstract art! Call it a hand made art piece from a new and upcomeing artist:)
Cute! I have about 4 different Christmas decorations on the counter that need to be glued thanks to SPencer:) The joys of kids.
I hear that!! Our ornaments start half way up the tree!
I love it Katie. It gives your tree some personality and has a story behind it!!
ha!!! our tree is all messed up too - thanks to the train under it and a toddler! love the angel! PERSONALITY!
I LOVE your headless angel, that is awesome!! I hope you find her head too. Maybe one day when you move!
And I feel you on the ununiformed tree-- Jack knocked mine over today and it is no longer the same!! How sad. Hurry Christmas. My wrapped gifts are all ripped, I dont know if they will survive much longer. Way to be ahead right!!
Post a Comment