Our 2nd day we started out at California Adventures.
We were first in line to get inside and we were first in line to ride
Soarin' Over California (twice).
We rode on California Screamin' 3 times back to back.
SO FUN!!!
We also went on the Grizzly Bear one, Mulholland's Madness, the one that shoots you straight up and back down, a Bug's Life 3D show and
Tower of Terror twice.
These could come in handy, but they were more than I was willing to spend.
The Aladdin Show was AMAZING!
I'm so glad we took the time to see it.
Then we spent the last couple of hours at Disneyland again and hit
Space Mountain a couple more times.
We didn't discuss what pose we should do this time and we ended up doing the same thing!
Except I look scary.
Just can't get enough...
(we were impressed with the old man behind us. I swear I think he came by himself!)
Our parting pictures as we left the parks.
Chris had our camera in his pocket and he accidentally rammed into a post at a turn stile and it cracked our camera. So bummed! We can still take pictures, but we can't see what we are taking. I'd say I did a better job at getting the whole picture than Chris did.
We had such a wonderful time!
I recommend that every couple goes on this trip!
Thanks for the best Christmas present ever honey!
You're the best!



15 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I so wish that I could go do that right now, but it will have to wait until later. For now I am green with envy!
ok, it looks like you had so much fun!!! makes me want to go on a date there!!!
how fun! and how nice to have NO KIDS, and have such little lines..thats so great! You guys look so cute and happy!
What a fun trip! My favorite picture is definitely the one w/ the old guys expression of pure "excitement" while you guys steal a kiss!
I SO glad you guys got to do the trip. We go in a month and a half. Can't wait.
Loved the glasses you really know how to work the faishon! and you did better on the C but we will forgive Chris! I really gald you had such a nice time
hey im super jelious of you two! im glad that you two had fun! oh by-the-way! i have you table and chairs still and have been meaning to give those back to you! do you hate me? i promise i will give them ASAP!
That looks like the best trip ever... and all the good rides were open! You guys are cute together :)
OMG....I am so envious Katie! What a great trip!! I love the pictures and ummm...you look pretty dang cute in those glasses!!! As I have said before...you are a darling couple!!!
How fun! I'm so jealous.. Rollar coster scare Billy. ha SO I doubt we will ever take a trip like this! Glad you guys had a good time!
I'm glad you had such a good time and weren't sick this time around. :) I'm not unpacked yet, but I will be soon and then you need to come over!!
How fun for you guys!! I would never even think to go to Disneyland with out the kids! But now I think I will! How fun!!
Disneyland is the best place ever!! That looks like such a fun trip- I guess we need to go without the kids sometime!
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Good for you and what a great gift!
Katie,
Your trip looks so fun..and I love the pics! I am glad you posted the ride ones...they are priceless.
Post a Comment