Monday, January 28, 2008

Man of God.

As so many of you already know,
President Hinckley was welcomed home last night by what I can only imagine to be one of the most amazing reunions ever.
I will miss you my dear Prophet.
Thank you for your service to the Lord and to all of us, His children.
I love you.

7 comments:

Amy said...

He's the only Prophet I've known. I wish I could be half the person he was. I'm happy he's with his sweetie. :)

Julie said...

Thank you for your thought on President Hinckley, he was an amazing example of how to live, working hard lovnig the Lord and his family and then returing to his Savior and loved ones what a joyful life I am grateful to have known him

Becky said...

DITTO to that!! He will really be missed, I loved him!!

Becky said...

btw...did you see the front page of the Tribune today?? There is an awesome article on him, it's the feature story!

Malissa said...

Thanks for inviting me to Bunco last night!! I had a fun time and I'm excited I finally know how to play!! So thanks for thinking of me!

Emily R said...

So TRUE! ps, love the pics of the desert! BEAUTIFUL!

Brittanny said...

I never imagined it would be this hard to see him pass! I knew it would be hard...but to loose such a wonderful president and man who has taught me so much...it is sad. But, I am sure that his welcome into heaven was a wonderful one!