Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Preston's Christmas Program

Preston's program was shortly after lunch so I went to the school with Taco Bell in hand and ate lunch with Taylor and Preston. It was really fun to sit with them and see their friends.
There were so many parents there to see the kindergartners sing that it was so crazy and hectic to try and go up to the front and take a picture. So I had to settle for taking one afterwards.
They all did so great! I asked Preston to make sure he sings nice and loud for me so he said he would. I said do you promise? He said yes. I was so happy and surprised that he did.
He kept looking over at me and sung his heart out! I was so proud!
Preston is such a great student and wonderful son!
I am so proud of you Preston! You are such an awesome boy!

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way fun to go eat lunch with your kiddos! and that is awesome he sang well for it! love that!