Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
(October 10, 2007)
Tell Ellie I too have this same outfit that I do the yard work in:) J/K she really is such a cute little thing
I love that bathing suit! I wish I had one like that.
I wish people would say how cute I was in a bathing suit! She is a doll and the suit is cute too.
so cute katie... you should blow it up and put it in her room, i love the pink swimsuit! me and my cousins all LIVED in our swimsuits during the summer!
I love that she color coordinated her suit and her darling rain boots.
I wish I looked that cute in a bathing suit!!
She's SO dang cute. She cracks me up. Love the "fashionable" attire. He He !
She is so cute...just like her mama! Hope your feeling well!!
What a cutie!!
She IS the cutest thing ever!!! I've told you that before. And I too love that suit.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Tell Ellie I too have this same outfit that I do the yard work in:) J/K she really is such a cute little thing
I love that bathing suit! I wish I had one like that.
I wish people would say how cute I was in a bathing suit! She is a doll and the suit is cute too.
so cute katie... you should blow it up and put it in her room, i love the pink swimsuit! me and my cousins all LIVED in our swimsuits during the summer!
I love that she color coordinated her suit and her darling rain boots.
I wish I looked that cute in a bathing suit!!
She's SO dang cute. She cracks me up. Love the "fashionable" attire. He He !
She is so cute...just like her mama! Hope your feeling well!!
What a cutie!!
She IS the cutest thing ever!!! I've told you that before. And I too love that suit.
Post a Comment