A week ago we went to the park on a family outing.
I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay home and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Chris thought that was lame since it was a "family outing".
So I sat there and pouted. With my big gut hanging out.
(I swear there is either 2 in there or I grew more organs)
Chris was happy and played with the kids and took some pictures.
I on the other hand was very irritable.
Especially when Chris thought it would be fun to take pictures of my cleavage.
(yay! I have boobs again!)
So I confiscated the camera and took some pictures of my own.
Preston did a really good job flying Grandpa's kites with hardly any wind!
I didn't stay grumpy for very long when it was mentioned that we could go to Rosa's and get a beef stuffed quesadilla and chips and salsa!
MMMM! Pulls me out of a bad mood every time!



19 comments:
Oh man I love that your husband took pictures of you sitting there all alone and upset. It's funny now right? I hope! I've had so many days where I feel just how you look in that 1st picture and food always works to make me happy too! And you definitely do not have a big gut!
Boy do I miss Rosa's beef tacos. So glad the food can turn the frown upside down. Food is my favorite, especially when it is my favorite. Did that make sense?
MMMM.. Rosa's ! YUMMY ! That sounds SO good. About you being fat... I DON'T think so.
Don't talk Rosa's without me being able to go and get it. It is Sunday I there are so many more things that I wold rather eat out then at home and that is one of them. Tell everyone the truth, you were mad that I didn't go. Looks like fun though.
Food works like a charm for me too. I hear ya about feeling yuck and I'm gonna have to bust out the maternity pants a whole lot sooner this time around. What's up with that?
Ummm fat...I doubt it! But this is your 5th kid....you're gonna get big fast!! lol I love that you're totally hacked under the tree! That's awesome...and you posted it, good for you! And yay for boobs!
I love how p.o.'d you really are in those pictures....and you are SO far from fat!
haha i love it katie..i can't tell you how many times its taken food to cheer me up! especially lately...can't wait to see your bump on friday!
I second Malissa yeah for Boobs, I do love the grumpy pose, I think I had that same face for about nine months too, Maybe you should come playwith me and Gionni we know how to turn a frown upside down:)
We sure love Rosa's too...You are not fat you are pregnant!!I could name a ton of people that would die to look as good as you do:)
I love the pics of you!! So funny. Moms can pout too...can't we!! And so typical...taking pictures of the cleavage!! But you have to admit it is the best thing (besides the new little bundle of joy) about being pregnant!! And you really are not that big...you should see me. I'd guess there were 3 in there and I'm only 2 1/2 months ahead of you. I feel like I could explode at any moment. I hear you aren't finding out what you're having kudo's to you...I so wish I had the patience to do that, that is sooooo cool!!
Katie...I love you. You aren't fat, your prego but I know the feeling. Glad you got to go to Rosa's. That place always cheers me up too!
Hi Katie!
Hey that's our park!!! What are you doing going there without me??? Hope you are well. Our blog was hi-jacked so we got a new one...
besheybliss.blogspot.com
Miss You!
ha! that is funny! I get like that too...and then Shane gets mad at me for it :) Or will do something like your husband that makes me more mad!! cute pictures though :0
when do you get an ultra sound???
I do love a Tia Rosa's run...but the boobs thing- I am there with you. I am so glad to have some again...and not just floppy mom boobs. Hey...don't diss the gut...I think it is rather cute on you!
I am so glad to hear I am not alone when it comes to being pregnant and grumpy. Wow, can I be a grump! Brett lives for the day he can, "get his wife back", aka...delivery day. Fun times!
(No, I'm not prego now) =>
You are so not fat...you may be tired and grumpy but the word fat doesn't even belong on your blog. You look so great and rosa's always cheers me up too.
I LOVE this post...It is so true!! I can be so major grumpy(pregnant or not)...but the mention of going out to eat and I brighten right up!! I love not cooking or then having to clean the entire mess!! I love your blog!! It is so fun to check in and see you and your beautiful family!!
k you are still totally cute and thin.hilarious he was going for the cleaveage shot. and WHOOHOO for eating at ROSA's! makes any bad day brighter.
Lance always makes me go to the park when i don't want to either. UGH! sometimes you don't wanna go get dirty at the park though. way to go even going. sometimes i just stay home.
Post a Comment