Friday, March 14, 2008

Child Labor




Chris and Preston painted our fence out back a couple weeks ago.
I was gone doing massage and Chris said he didn't accomplish much while I was gone....such a kidder.
Chris helped until about half way and was done.
Preston pressed on and finished the job himself!
He was in heaven!
Looks great boys!

Skip to a week after that:

Taylor and Preston started to paint the other side and after about 15 minutes I went and checked on them and they were a mess!

No pictures for that one. I was way too mad.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Kilz off your body?!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Hard workers! Looks great, I ♥ a white picket fence.

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! way to go Preston! that is rad! bummer about the other side though!

Julie said...

Thats why you are having 5 kids right you need the labor for your little farm!lol The fence does look nice sorry about the painted kids

Julie said...

Thats why you are having 5 kids right you need the labor for your little farm!lol The fence does look nice sorry about the painted kids

Hannah + 4 said...

Ha! What a good helper, I need my house painted... is he up for the job? jk but when we get our fence up I will know who to come to :)

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Katie...you are hilarious!

Becky said...

I know it's not funny, but I LOVE that you were way too mad to take a picture!! Way to be honest.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

cute fence and what a big helper!! can i ask where you got your fence??? so cute