Wednesday, May 14, 2008

'The Host' book signing



So last night I went with my sister to 'The Host' book signing.
We got bumped up to the front (so fun to have connections(Chris' dad and Stephenie's dad are first cousins and my sister makes and sells her t-shirts) a baby with us, and a mistake on our order for our books and tickets) and got our books signed at the beginning of the 4 hours she would be there to sign who knows how many thousands of books. Then we headed over to chat with Stephenie's parents and husband.Stephenie's dad said that most everyone in her immediate family loved 'The Host' and even liked it better than Twilight! (shocking, I know!) So this makes me very excited to start it.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Is this the the new one ? I'm SO excited.

Julie said...

I dont know I am on Chaper 10 and I am not in love yet, I think maybe I am to wraped up in Bella and Edward, I did not know you knew her BTW I am a Twihard! Aaron read all the books to

Heather said...

What a fun thing to do, I just ordered the 4th twilight book and bought the Host, which won't come to me until August. Something to look forward to!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok now you have me wanting to buy it.
can't wait for your review.

Corbin and Amy said...

I would love to meet Stephenie Meyer!!! You are so lucky. I'm reading her book, but am still partial to Twilight:)

Becky said...

How fun you got to meet her!! WOW! I can't wait to read it.