Two tickets to see Neil Diamond on October 10th!
I have always loved him ever since I was a little girl!
I made Chris promise me that if Mr. Diamond ever came to Arizona we would go see him. Thanks for keeping your promise honey!
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
17 comments:
OH MY GOSH ! What are you doing? I love it. You Neil junkie. Have a fun time. :)
I hope you have fun!
oh my....morgan will be SO jealous!! oh well...i guess having a baby is a good enough excuse not to go!! or maybe we'll go anyways and maybe i'll go into laber! that'll make for a good story!! we'll name the baby neil :) hahaha that's going to be such a fun concert! i hope you guys enjoy yourselves!!
Sweet so glad you get to go!
oh my i hope you saw the american idol episode with him! Thanks sooo much for coming to the shower katie and for the cute little clothes!
I am going too!!! I LOVE NEIL! His new CD came out yesterday!!
I have seen 3 other times and its SO fun!!!!
HA! To funny, That will be fun! Hope you guys have a great time!
that is going to be awesome
He put on the best concerts Boyd and I went like 15 years ago, Hum might have to hit Boyd up for it, I do like his music!!! Thanks for letting me know he will be here!
whoohoo on that! and what a nice hubby for keeping his promise. SO EXCITING!
Michelle and I went to Neil when we were juniors in H.S. I think we were the youngest people there. Watch out though, he usually picks some lady out of the crowd and basically gets it on while singing some love song. I hear he does it at most concerts:)
I'm going too! What section are you in?
Okay, this made me laugh. I didn't realize you were a 63-year-old woman. You look fabulous! Just kidding. I hope you have a grand time. What a great husband!
How fun will that be!! That's a real nice hubby!! I love Neil's old stuff, haven't really heard his new stuff...Lucky!!
You guys are related to Stephenie Meyer?? That is crazy! Have you ever met her before?
i saw him in concert when we lived in houston. have fun!!!
hope you had a good mother's day!
I must say that is hilarious! Did you see him on American Idol a couple weeks ago? Josh likes him to...so he sang along while I was anxious to see who got kicked off!
Post a Comment