Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Peyton and Grandma!

The Birthday kids.

Peyton got a Fire Breathing Dragon, Diego in a Dune Buggy and a Diego Wii game.

Grandma loved her new jewelry that Chris picked out and it made her cry when she opened it. Peyton loved the green squishy ball from Grandma and Grandpa.

Peyton thought it was great that we all sang to him and Grandma!

I am so grateful to have this cute sweet little boy in our family! He is so fun and happy!
Happy Birthday to both of you!

17 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

So cute, Doris still looks so young! Fun times with family..

Amy said...

AWWW..Happy B-day Payton Baby! I can't believe how big he is. You guys make dang cute kiddos. Miss you.

Autumn said...

Those cupcakes look really yummy to me right now. And you just recently painted your kitchen. It looks good from the tiny bit I can see!

Malissa said...

He's so stinkin cute!! Looks like tons of fun was had at your house!! Happy birthday to the birthday kid and grandma!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday handsome! your cupcakes look so yummy! Katie it was so cute yesterday my sis in law came over she is prego and i ask her what kind of baby was in her belly she said a boy baby just like MS KATIE! I think she loved your belly in mexico!

Tim and Shay said...

Peyton has the darn cutest smile!!!

Corbin and Amy said...

Is Chris wearing a Florida Gators shirt?? Is he a fan?

christy said...

Birthdays are a blast...how fun to share a special day with your grandma!!! Both the b-day kiddos look GREAT!!!

Emily R said...

so cute! what a fun bday!
are you ready to go? are you hoping to go early? i love that feeling of being preggers... GOOD LUCK HERE AT THE END!

Amy said...

Katie I tagged you on my blog. :-)

Julie said...

Kaite is your sister the Sharon from Twilight Teez? My frineds went to Comic-Con to be Twi-nerds and had pics I swear it looks like a Cook in the pic, they all got the new engagment ring order too! I just want my book, 6 more days!

Brittanny said...

hmmm...he is so cute and I have to ask..is he excited about being a big brother again!

happy bday to Peyton!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Birthday PEYTON! what a cutie! and so fun to party with Grandma!

Hannah + 4 said...

I know I'm totally late on this, But Happy Birthday Peyton! And Doris!

Becky said...

what a cutie!! And only 44 days left!!! I bet you don't feel like 'ONLY'...it will go fast. I hope you're staying cool!!

Wendi said...

Hi guys! Found your blog thru Chino and Michelle's. I can't believe you are having another baby! I do love the baby widget that is cool. Come visit our blog- it is so fun keeping up with each other. twstevens.blogspot.com

Todd and Wendi