Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Heaven on Earth


I have been in heaven these past few days. I forgot exactly how wonderful it feels to have a baby in our home. Everyone is really enjoying Carson. I love seeing Chris and our kids gush over him. I cannot say this enough, I am so glad we decided to have another baby! I feel so blessed. I have a wonderful husband who shows me he loves me everyday and FIVE (holy cow) beautiful children! I don't know what I did to deserve all of them.

Thank you Heavenly Father. Thank you.

Can you please help me to remember these feelings I am having so strongly when Peyton flings his yogurt across the table at Ellie. It's really hard to keep these feelings close to my heart in those moments. Especially when Ellie screeches really really loud.


17 comments:

Malissa said...

lol How sweet is he!! I can't believe you have 5 kids!! You're nuts!! It really is hard remembering sweet little moments, when the kids are acting crazy!! Good thing we blog, so we can be easily reminded!! Your family is gorgeous!

Kim A said...

Oh congratulations to the Prince family on your newest addition...what a little doll! That last picture with the yawn and his big sister is so cute!

Courtney said...

Oh how I live for a child who will just sit still right now. He is simply beautiful Katie. Those sweet little ones bring such a strong Spirit into a home. Congrats again...so, so happy for you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH! you lucky! he is DARLING! CONGRATS! that is so exciting! i am way jealous. yay! 5 is great. and the baby is the easy one. it's the others that drive ya nuts.

Becky said...

Aren't babies the best...I think the more kids you have the more you enjoy the babies...it took me 3 kids to feel that way. I want to freeze mine right where he is...or maybe have another already!! Congrats, he's cute. And you look great in your post below. WOW! Enjoy him.

Amy said...

How dang sweet. He's perfect. Yup he does look a lot like Ellie. Oh he's SO precious. I want to hold him. You guys did good.

Jo Dee said...

Heavenly Father knows what he's doing sending them here nontalkers and helpless first. Then we get to them them alot before the yogurt flying begins. PS did you find the Stephanie blog yet? it is www.inspiredbynie.blogspot

Julie said...

What Payton is just perfect I cant beleive that he would flick yogurt across that table;) LOL It so ture we love their sweetness so much but how fast we forget in the heat of the battle of motherhood. When I think of your family I replay Cheeper by the Dozen, the part when they are trying to catch the frog and everyone gets egg in their hair! Even thought its crazy they really love it all! I cant WAIT TO SEE HIM, I love the big yawn pic! Take care

Kim & Max Willis family said...

he is so cris!!! i still can't believe that you and kim have little babies now!! wow i usually do too..... i guess i feel left out:( hey! but I get a good night sleep!! :) congrats!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Congrats Katie. Your family is so precious and it truly is such a blessing to have such a beautiful healthy baby. Love you:)

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Katie, your little guy is so cute!! Congrats! Bye the way...you make SUCH a CUTE preggo person, its not fair!!!

christy said...

Congrats!!! He is sooooo handsome!! I can't believe you have 5!!! It was so great to see you tonight!! I am glad I was able to sneak a peak at little Carson!! SOOO adorable!!! Congrats again!!!

Becky said...

Thanks for your compliment! (Kent read it before I did...he was in shock!..haha!!). I love nursing...why can't they stay that way???

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Congratulations! He is so precious and adorable. You do have 5 cute children!

marcus said...

congratulations! stephanie says to tell you that carson is adorable and that she wants to know where you got that white and brown blanket.

Alison said...

Congratulations Katie! He is sooo cute! Looks just like the other four! We will look forward to meeting him in person in a few weeks. Enjoy this time together!

Brittanny said...

Katie wow! He is beautiful and CONGRATS! It is so sweet to hear how happy and thankful you are..and I am glad to see someone on the other side and doing so well with a healthy, sweet lil boy. Congrats again.