Monday, September 29, 2008

Carson 1 week old

While Chris and the girls were gone on the Daddy Daughter campout my sweet friend Annelise came over and took Carson's newborn pictures. So many turned out SO cute I had to share them!












20 comments:

Brittanny said...

Now I am officially convinced that Annelise is the best photographer! But...I know those pics wouldn't be as perfect if you didn't have such an angel for a model. Beautiful pictures Katie! How are you going to pick one or two to frame when all are so good?

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

He is just beautiful. I especially love the ones of you holding him and the ones of all the boys together. It looks like Peyton loves being a big brother. Congratulations again!

stephanie said...

just beautiful.

Shauna said...

Those are amazing. Good job Annelise! And she had great subjects to work with :)

Barbie said...

Those are so amazing. Boy, it's nice to have talented friends. Your family is so cute.

Michelle said...

What an adorable baby boy. He looks just like your other children. You have been so blessed. What a gift to have these amazing pictures to remember this miraculous stage.

Malissa said...

Awww, he's so sweet...I love the boys pics!!

The Porter Post said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm trying so hard to push away the "baby hunger" feeling right now! Too sweet!

marcus said...

So cute!

Kim said...

They are all so cute!

Katie said...

Annelise did a wonderful job. I love all the pictures especially when his forehead is all wrinkled up like a little old man. He is just super yummy.

☂niki. said...

oh, so precious.

Hannah + 4 said...

Those are so sweet, he is so cute!I love his little wrinkly forehead!

Corbin and Amy said...

Wow..those turned out so good!! I bet Annelise gave you a good deal huh? :)

Amy said...

Oh they are SO handsome. Carson is an absolute cutie. He does look like a male version of Ellie.

Everton Family said...

I love those pictures! What a beautiful baby!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

SOOO cute!

Emily R said...

he is soooo precious! hope you are getting more sleep! ;)

Kim A said...

What great pictures of your kids and I love the last one of you and the babe!

christy said...

Those are just melt your heart priceless...love the last one!!