Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still waiting.

Hopefully any day now.

21 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

HOLY COW! SO EXCITING! and you still look GREAT!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I have been checking up on you...your in my thoughts and prayers, and I can't wait to meet this little guy:)

Malissa said...

Cute picture! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever!! Kinzee can't and won't stop talking about Taylor this and Taylor that! I'm glad they're such good friends!!

Jo Dee said...

Crossing my fingers its today or tomorrow either one...

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

You always look so cute prego! and always look like you were never prego after you have your baby! keep us posted...

Heather said...

Okay! Are you past due now? Good luck and hopefully it is soon.

Shauna said...

Ohhhhhhh! That's what came out of my mouth when I saw this pic. So cute. Good luck!

Kleinmans said...

You could be the cutest prego lady I've ever seen!! I'd have 10 babies if I looked that good pregnant. In fact you look better pregnant than I look normal! =) so jealous! jk Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of the little man!

Autumn said...

Alright, time to take the beach ball out. We all know its fake.

Seriously though. Keep all sharp object away from that belly of yours. Even a tiny little paper cut could expose a foot!

Julie said...

Thanks for the picture Katie I like to pretend that I am as cute and skinny like you while prego, I do agreee your belly is quite at its limints Sunday is my day! You are the definition of a Basket Ball Belly

Heather said...

You look great, but I KNOW how uncomfortable you feel! So, so happy to have my little one out. :) How they fit in there I'll still never wrap my brain around it.

I'm gonna guess Sept. 13th. Technically before your due date, but accommodating because it's on a Saturday. Ha ha... Enjoy your little one soon. SO happy for you.

Amy said...

Look at you. You look wonderful. Hope it's soon. Miss you tons! Let us know.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

seriously could you look any cuter? You make me want to be pregnant! no wonder why you had so many, you look so good pregnant!

Corbin and Amy said...

I guess I didn't win the bet. I thought for sure you already had him and the next post would be baby pictures!

christy said...

What a great picture!! Could you be any cuter????

Brittanny said...

You do look stinking cute pregnant...and you know...I am still waiting too! And I hear ya on the crafty thing...I agree.

ps..I might steal that pic and put it on my blog for my next post! I am running out of things to write about waiting for this baby!

Katie said...

You look amazing. My right thigh is bigger than you! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

Kim said...

CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to come and visit you later today!!!! Maybe I can take a picture and post a sneak peak, that is if you say it is ok!

Barbie said...

We heard the news this morning during super Saturday. Congrats. Can't wait to see him.

Julie said...

Knock Knock, who's there Baby Prince, this is Julie and today is the day I picked so come out!! SO we can see you:)

Becky said...

you were all belly...so cute, I love how you carry!!