ofcorse he does, he IS Buzz Light Year! with teeth of steele! Not the super power breakfast I would have picked, I would have Brownies but hey, he looks pretty dang cute so in must be working!
Corn on the cob...fresh from the field, my favorite breakfast! I love you Peyton! Can't wait to see you tonight! 4:00pm :) Love to you! from your grandma Doris
4 comments:
ofcorse he does, he IS Buzz Light Year! with teeth of steele! Not the super power breakfast I would have picked, I would have Brownies but hey, he looks pretty dang cute so in must be working!
Corn on the cob...fresh from the field, my favorite breakfast!
I love you Peyton!
Can't wait to see you tonight!
4:00pm :)
Love to you!
from your grandma Doris
Oh, YUCK! But I guess it's better than sugar, right!
That's disgusting...to each his own, right!!??
Post a Comment