
For us it was like a ward party/neighborhood block watch meeting and everyone in Mesa was invited.
If you haven't gone yet, you still have time. Go have fun on the Nielson's behalf and know that you are benefiting them in a huge way!
You won't be disappointed (well the heat was a bit disappointing).
Hurry! Load up the family and GO!









3 comments:
It was so fun seeing you and your adorable fam down there today. I think we should plan to bump into each other more often; )
That looks like fun! Tim's is there in AZ for a week. Im jealous! But he did say it was hot today. As I sit here freezing in Georgia! Not frezing...but close enough.
Glad you went . I check on C Janes blog all the time. I pray for them often.
BTW- You look amazing for just having a baby. I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment