Performing Forever in Blue Jeans (my personal favorite song!)

Performing Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show
Hot, hunky, sexy Neil sounded AMAZING!
Chris and I had so much fun and thought the 200 and something bucks were totally worth going and seeing one of the best performers of all time!
I love you Mr. Diamond!
(only for you will I leave my 4 week old baby for 5 1/2 hours- I don't usually stray too far for too long)





13 comments:
oh I am sooo glad you had fun!! Really a change of a life time
Good for you to get out for a date night:) And your pictures of Carson are so stinking cute! Not to mention you are looking fabulous:)
I forgot you were going! it was fun huh!! we went too
Although i have to say, we went 3 years ago when he came and it was better. He sang more "upbeat" songs, I thought Fri he sang a lot of slow songs
but it was still a ton of fun :)
That is so funny...I've met a few die hard Neil fans...looks like you guys had a blast!
How fun! Gotta love good'ol Neil. Wish I was there I would have LOVED to take that baby off your hands for 5 hours. Looks like a blast!
So proud of you for getting out of the house with out the baby! Glad you enjoyed yourself, mama of five!
PS - You look darling.
I bet that concert was amazing! I'm glad you guys got to go.
where did all your peeps go on the side? I like looking at some of them :) Now I cant spy on them! ha!
Yeah...I am so glad you got out!! Good for you!!!! I think it is great...what a fun show!!!
Looks like fun Katie. I'm glad you guys had time for just the two of you...you look great:)
Katie Lou~
Thanks for letting me watch your BEAUTIFULEST Baby. IF he ever comes up missing, check my house first, I think Cole stole him. I am so glad you guys had fun. Thanks for letting my mug on Carson and Taylor. They are FANTASTIC! Next time Neil comes, though, We need to all go.... However, I will play with your little ones any time you and Chris want to take some time for yourselves.
HUGS
OMG!!! Neil Diamond is coming to Oklahoma on October 18th!! I wanted to go so bad, but it just didn't work out. I'm so jealous, but it sounds like it was great.
Billy Joel could beat up Neil Diamond anyday, with one hand tied to his piano!
Post a Comment