Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 months

He likes to just chill on the couch with the rest of us.

And he is already throwing out gang signs or maybe it's a hang loose.

Carson is such a fun happy little baby. I love his chubs. He coos and smiles a lot and we just can't get enough of him.

9 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

He is such a cutie! Avree crosses her feet also! I love his little gang sign picture!

Autumn said...

looks like he's already trying to show off his 6-pack of rolls off to the ladies!

Malissa said...

He is already 2 months!! Good night! I love his chub chubs also! He is so cute!

Julie said...

Cutest gangsta I have ever seen, I need to munch is cubs!

Amy said...

Oh he's SO dang cute. I need to come and squeeze him.

Dixie said...

Katie, he is so cute! It almost makes me baby hungry! :)

leah prince said...

katie, he is adorable!

Joy N. said...

Has it been 2 months already?!?!?! I NEED to get over there and meet that adorable baby. He looks happy...not as happy as you are, I bet!
Who took your professional photos this last time?
Talk soon.
Love and hugs.

Kleinmans said...

You are always so good at updating your blog. How do you do it with 5??? I am drowning with 4! I'm lucky if I get the dishes in the dishwasher each day! Anyhow, Carson is such a cutie!!! You have such a beautiful family! It's so fun to read all your updates!