Check out the sword fight in the background.
Best costume awards go to:
Chris' cousins dressed as a nasty assistant coach (I think he looks like Kip) and his mummy wife.
and
the modern day indian and the historic indian.
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
Best costume awards go to:
Chris' cousins dressed as a nasty assistant coach (I think he looks like Kip) and his mummy wife.
and
6 comments:
Um, Mr. Assistant Coach is showing a bit too much...Scary. But Kira makes a hot mummy. Cute pic of your ballerina, I like her pose in the first one.
Your kids looked adorable! The adults looke dawesome as well!!
Cute Pictures! A little too much on the coach or should I say not enuf. ICKY!
we're honored! haha, great pics! Hope George fixed everything over there yesterday! :)
we're honored! haha, great pics! Hope George fixed everything over there yesterday! :)
Great costumes all around!! Looks like a great time was had by all!!
Post a Comment