November 6, 2008
My sweet little Ellie Morgan is 5!

After school we went to As You Wish with Brooklyn and Kim. They had fun painting and were quite the little perfectionists.
Afterwards we went to Fatburger for dinner. These two are so funny and goofy when they get together. Kim and I had a fun time listening to these two while nursing our babies and sucking down our yummy vanilla shakes.
Then we headed for home and got surprised by Chris and the other kids with balloons everywhere.
Grandpa gave some piggy back rides when he came over for cake.
Happy Birthday baby girl! Hope you had a super fun day!
I love you tons and tons!









7 comments:
Happy B-Day Miss Ellie Morgan. Oh she's such a sweet little thing. Looks like a great day. Miss you guys!
Ellie Belly can not beleive you are five! I have never been to Fatbugar but It sounds like my kind of place with a yummy milk shake
What a fun day! Those two girlies are so cute together, it is so fun to have close cousins.
Happy Birthday, Ellie!! It is hard to believe that you are 5!! You are such a cutie!!
Oh Ellie girl... Happiest birthday! I wish you lots of jewelry to try on and arm tickles until you fall asleep... and on Sunday, I'm bringing cupcakes, for sure! Make it a Magical year little lady!
Sounds like a FUN birthday to me filled with friends, fun surprises and a great grandpa horse ride!! Soooo fun!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment