Thursday, January 29, 2009

entertaining ourselves

Chris has been gone a lot ever since he was called to be Scout Master a few weeks ago.

Tonight while these kids watched Igor,

this kid made soap beards

and while he called me in every 5 seconds to come look

I played with this adorable kid!

4 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

well I don't thnik i can give you any good vibes...boyd was scout master for-ever like in scouts for 13 years so lets just say our pd vacations were his scout outings... but you will recieve many blessings...

Julie said...

oh I want to come and play too! Bubble mustash and baby kisses what could be better

Lauren said...

I hear ya, George is on a scout outing tonight. too much time, ugh!

Amy said...

Very cute. Love Prestons beard. I can't believe how much Carson looks like Ellie in male form. He looks squishy.