Friday, April 3, 2009

The day has finally come!

Preston finally lost his very first tooth on March 28th!
He is 7 1/2 years old and we were starting to wonder if he was ever going to start losing teeth. He's got a few more that are a tiny bit wiggly. I have a feeling he's going to be a toothless wonder by the end of summer!

6 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!

Emily R said...

i will have to show my daughter that... she keeps asking when she will lose a tooth!!! 7 1/2! WOW! he must have great teeth!!! ;)
congrats to preston!!!

Malissa said...

How exciting! Ty is always saying he has a loose tooth, he wants to lose one so bad!! I love when they have perfect baby teeth smiles!! Toothless is cute too...it's the growing in part that I'm always nervous about!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Cool, how fun!! very cute Preston, Oscar tooth that has been out forever is finally breaking through..

sambonez7 said...

Don't feel to bad about 7 1/2 the dentist says it is great.

Will & Camie Shill said...

love this pic!