Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Perfect weather to take a nap outside.

Since Macey can't come over everyday to swing with Carson and support his back, it was time to get a new swing that wasn't sun-baked. I'm sad it's getting too hot to play outside in the middle of the day.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! He was waiting for Macey and when she didn't come he fell asleep! J/K! That is a cute picture. I am sad that it is getting hot and that we didn't get one sooner.

Lauren said...

darling picture!

Autumn said...

This post should be titled "Stood Up"

Julie said...

ok katie, with all your wisdom we are looking for a back porch swing, I have seen the fisher price plastice bucket type, or one with a litte tray or the type you got, if you had a choice which would you order?

Eaton Family said...

Katie how cute is he! He looks so relaxed, I would love to be able to fall asleep outside! I cant believe how big he is now!!

Annelise H. Jensen said...

This must be a magic swing, whenever the baby I nanny is cranky, I just stick him in the same swing and he's asleep in no time. :)