Saturday, May 5, 2007

Dance Recital

The Candy Dancers


Leap!



So Graceful





She's a natural!


I just have to say that my girls are so stinkin' cute! They had their first dance recital this past Saturday and they did such a great job! Taylor was so graceful and Ellie shook her hips the best out of everyone! I was worried that they might get stage fright and freeze and just stand there and watch, well mostly just Ellie, and they both got out there and did their thing! I am so proud of them! After it was all over Ellie said, "I want to dance again!" It was sooo cute!

3 comments:

Schadeboy said...

I've been thinking it's time to get Monkey into dance, but I'm not sure how well that would work out with our schedules. Mrs. Schadeboy wouldn't be too keen on taking her to her practices all the time.

Annelise H. Jensen said...

How cute! I'm sure that was so much fun to watch, you must be so proud!

Crissybug said...

Kim showed me the recital. Ellie and Brooklyn were a riot!

All of your kids are beautiful.

BTW -- If you need any help with trying to figure out this Blogger stuff...just give me a call. You can get my number from Kim.