WE DID IT!!!!
Class picture with our favorite instructor, Dave!
Me,Samantha and Bree! (Love these girls!)
Sam, Alana, Buffy and Me (Even some staff showed up to the party!)
Ashlyn, April, Me, and Kiesa (Kiesa just found out she's preggo! Congrats!)Well, it finally happened! The very last night of class! I still can't believe it. I do still have one more clinic shift on Saturday so I am not completely done with school, but at 1:30pm tomorrow I will be officially done! All the hard work has paid off! Other than getting an education is Massage Therapy and becoming an LMT I have made some awesome friends! This past year has been a HUGE growing experience for me. I could not have done it without my number one supporter, my hubby, Chris! He has been cheering me on every step of the way! I love you babe! You're the best! Thanks for encouraging me and believing in me from the very beginning! There were some who had their doubts and opinions about me going into massage therapy, but most of you have been awesome positive supporters and I thank you for that!
I so look forward to having my evenings and Saturdays back with my family!
I also look forward to growing my clientel and getting out in the massage world and start getting paid for all my massages dang it! No more freebe's! I have a student loan to pay back! :)



8 comments:
woo hoo!!! congrats on the big graduation!! that is awesome i remember how freaking relieveing it was to finish hair school not married no job.....but you with kids, husband,house work!!! i can't belive that you did'nt have a mental breakdown!! :) j/k that would have been me! oh and tillman is going to pre-K next year at johnson!! he's a bit nervous! he said"mom i don't want a locker at big school" i just smiled! where did he get that from??
It must be all those Toro games you guys took him to! Graduation isn't till the 25th. So there's still more celebrating to come!
Congratulations! You must feel so relieved and so excited that it is all over with. I think that massage therapy is a cool field. Man, the only thing that I have ever 'graduated' from is Flight Attendant Training! Yes, I am an underachiever! hee hee
congrats on the graduation!! your fam is cute! i am glad you found me!
my hub and i moved to texas after we graduated from byu... he did grad school in houston and now we are in dallas... i think we'll be texans for life!
i want to get to the reunion! it would be so fun to see everyone! october is so far away, and i dont make plans that far in advance, but i will totally try to make it!
Good for you, Katie!!! You're so awesome! I can't wait for your graduation! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you had a good day! This comment has a lot of exclamation points in it- sorry!
Saw on Kim's blog that it is your birthday today! Happy Birthday! I hope that today was special...and can't wait to read about it! :)
Hi Katie! Isn't it so funny to see who you find on blogs.....it's always fun to look at everyone else's blogging friends when you're bored. I loved you girls dance pictures and congrats on your graduation! I was a little sad seeing what good old lazona ward did for you guys on mother's day, that seriously is my favorite ward!
Katy!
congradulations! i am so proud of you! and im so glad that you went to massage therapy school! you are so good at it and you help me out so much! i love it! thank you for all your wonderful massages!
love you!
lisa
Post a Comment