Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I can't believe I am 28 years old! I don't feel like it and I don't think I look like it either, do I? I ended up having a better birthday than I thought since it was on a Monday (the 21st). Thanks to my sister-in-law Melissa who watched my kids while I went shopping for a swim suit and for some other things for our Rocky Point trip. After all my shopping I met up with her and we went to Ned's for lunch and my other sis-in-law came and my mother-in-law. It was fun to go out with them. After Chris got home from work we went to see Spiderman 3. I was excited to see it, but wished Pirates 3 was out instead! After the movie, which was kinda disappointing- deffinately not as good as the other two, we went to Red Robin and got take out. While we waited for our food we entertained ourselves by being dorks and taking a bunch of pics of ourselves. It was so fun and I felt super dumb when I looked over at the hostess just staring at us! She didn't even try to hide it!

Then of course when we were done with dinner we went and got our kids from grandma and grandpas and went home and had my beloved CHEESECAKE!!! YUM!




As you can see from this picture my arms hyperextend so nicely and attractively so I could never be a cheerleader even despite my amazing dancing abilities.




I got this cute Elvis tshirt from Target for $2.98!
I love it!

Still so in love!





No comments: