


Poor Preston has inherited the swollen allergy eyes from Chris' side of the family. His little brother, Aaron, suffers the same fate. Their eyes will itch and itch from allergies and they will rub and rub till they look like this. This is the worst it has gotten. His left eye got so swollen that the tissue on the inside of his eye started to swell and come across his eye ball. It went down some what quickly once we got him to stop rubbing it. Not a fun thing to see on one of your babies! Makes my eyes water just looking at him!



3 comments:
Goodness! That looks so painful! I first thought he had pink eye. Poor baby. I hope he gets to feeling better soon...those darn allergies!
Holy Cow! I didn't know that Preston had allergies that bad. It seems like a lot happens on days that we don't talk much. LOL
It actually happened Monday evening right before I left for school. I didn't talk to you after that until I was picking him up from school today and it was a quick conversation about Oprah and a new garage door so I didn't even think about it. But yes, a lot does happen, so don't not call ever again! :)
Post a Comment