It will be our first time going as a family.
We are so excited and can't wait to have the drive over with!
I am sick so it will be interesting. Hopefully no one else gets sick!
Wish us luck and have a wonderful weekend!
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
13 comments:
good luck with your super fabulous trip! hope it is blissful and i am wishing you safe travels too!
how sick are you and what do you have ?
i'm so excited for you guys!!! hope you have a lot of fun!!! wish we were going too ;)
Disneyland is the greatest!! I would live there if they let me! I hope you guys have a BLAST and that you feel better soon!
I really think she is faking being sick but I will still let her go. I am excited and can't wait.
Have fun with your family Katie. Hope you feel better before you get there. I hate driving also!!! We fly everywhere for that reason. I know you will have great pics when you get back!!!
have fun!!! i am jealous! hope you arent too sick, and hope it didnt pass on to the kiddos!
Have a great time...don't forget your camera! Hope you feel better. Take tylenol cold and flu...non drowsy...works like a champ!!
FUN!!!! What do you have? no fun!
You guys are party animals - always going somewhere! I love Disneyland! Have fun!
Have so much fun! I'm going to start a rumor that you have morning sickness.
I hope you feel better and have a great time! Disneyland is such a wonderful, magical place! Your kids will be in heaven.
Have fun!! Enjoy the weather!!!!
I hope you had fun at Disneyland! Is it your first time to take all your kids? For the past month or so, I have been trying to convince Nate that we need to go in Nov. when its all decorated for the holidays. Supposedly they make it snow on Main Street. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment