Monday, October 22, 2007

Going Private

Yup, you read that right. I am going private, but not for the usual paranoid reason that it probably should be. I do not want to recieve anymore rude and judgemental comments (really it was just one and that was enough) about how I am the worst mother on the planet. If you enjoy reading my blog and want to keep up on our family happenings then please leave your email address!

However, if you too are disgusted with me and my mothering skills for:

1. Not enforcing my children to wear a helmet while riding a quad.
or
2. Feel that the picture of Ellie with fake boobies is pornographic.
or
3. Fear that I will post more things that reveal how aweful of a mother I am.

Then please, by all means, do not request to be on my viewing list.


Even if you are not on my friend's list and wish to view my blog please do not hesitate or worry I will think you are some weirdo for wanting to view my blog. Do understand that I will check your blog out first if I don't immediatly know you to make sure you are safe...just a little good mothering skill I did pick up. ;)

Sorry for sounding so cold. I guess I'm still offended by some girl named Kara.

*My Disneyland posts are coming soon I promise! I'm still sick and hope to have some more energy soon! And no I'm not pregnant, just to clear up any rumors that might be going around :)



This blog will be private on November 1st.

26 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

WOW!! You are serious! Can't wait to see your Disneyland pics! We are going in two weeks and can't wait! Hope you feel better soon!

BTW... I think you are a wonderful mama!!

Kim A said...

Whoever Kara is......add me to your list!

Amy said...

Ummm, can we say Pycho ! Add me to your list. I'm excited to see Disneyland pics . Hope you all had a great time.
Miss you!
Amy
P.S. You're a GREAT mom !

Lindsey said...

Katie! I am sorry that happened - some people don't know when to keep things to themselves - or should I say some people don't know how to GET OVER themselves. You are an AWESOME mother, I've seen you in action!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anniebobannie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will & Camie Shill said...

katie- that kills me i was watching a report on blogging and they call those people blogging "trolls", what ever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" your blog screams what a good mother you are and how much you love your family!

willandcamshill@hotmail.com

Malissa said...

Kara seems lame!! She doesn't even post pics....booooorrrriiiinnnng!! Add me, cordova2177@yahoo.com!!

Julie said...

Oh I'm sorry your feelings got hurt:(, its sad when you put yourself out there and get hurt! I am glad you share your sweet family with all of us. Hey we are all trying to be our very best and I think your best is really, really great!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

oh my word katie...want me to beat her up for you??? that makes me so mad that some stranger feels like its her buisness to say ANYTHING to ANYONE about their parenting!! katie, you're an amazing mother! i really do look up to you and hope that i can raise my little ones the way you're raising yours!! their faces SCREAM that they are SO LOVED!!! and so are you!!! so ADD ME to your list!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh wow, I hope you kept her reply. And good job on calling her out :) I want on your blog invite-
meredith91@yahoo.com

PS- I think you are a good mom :)

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

oops! lrenpew@yahoo.com :)

Hannah + 4 said...

Hannahshill24@hotmail.com.. And your a great mom... someone named tara posted on mine they are just loosers

Courtney said...

SPEECHLESS! I won't say what I want to, but I will say to "Kara"... get a life and maybe take a closer look at your own if you are so quick to judge others!
I am sorry that happened to you Katie, but I would love to still see what a WONDERFUL mother you are on you "private blog". :)
cmstabler@yahoo.com

Smithfamily said...

Im sorry to hear that people who dont know your family feel like they have the right to make judgements. (im kims neighbor)

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy crap she sucks! i want in and you have my email but just in case crazymamaof6 at gmail dot com. i think you are great! can't wait to see your trip pictures and i hope you feel better soon!

Emily R said...

put me on your list!! emarobinson@yahoo.com
i dont know kara but maybe she didnt mean it? but just to make you feel better:
1. my kids dont even wear helmets when they ride their bikes
2. i LOVE the pic of the fake boobies. i use to do it myself, and WISH i could still get away with it!
3. you are a great mom, with 4 adorable children who are well fed and clothed and taken care of. when CPS has to take them away, you are a bad mom, but until then, keep your chin up! you are awesome!

Melanie and Will said...

what the crap!? are you for real? what a pyscho she is!!! I want in for sure!!!

melaniesteyskal at cox dot com.

Sharon T. said...

I'm sorry to hear what has happened...I've been reading for only a short time and I love your blog - please add me to your list. sharyntay at metrocast dot net. Keep your chin up!

Shauna said...

Seriously that's annoying! I'm sorry! I've never had a bad mom thought cross my mind about you! Ever. You're awesome! My email is shaunamh@gmail.com

Katie said...

I want in. katiegthomas@hotmail.com sorry about the Kara thing and I sure hope you know I was kidding about the pregnant thing:) From what I read I think you are a great mom. Anyone who will spend 13 hours at Disneyland going on kid rides and waiting in line to see teenagers dressed up as princesses is an amazing mom in my book!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

katie that is unbeleivable! im so sorry! you are the best mother ever! i want to be on your list for sure. i can't beleive that!!! i need details later! haha. maybe is should go private too, its kinda scary to think that anyone can view your blog anyways.
we love you! your a great momma!
leesameree@gmail.com

Kleinmans said...

Hey, count us in. kleinmans@cox.net I hate when people judge you. I get a lot of "judging stares" when we're out. And have even had people stop me and tell me to get help. (more than once!!) Kara doesn't know how sweet you are!

Becky said...

What!!?? What happened??
I want to be invited...you have my email right!!???

Cara said...

People are so rude! cara12@cox.net