Friday, October 26, 2007

I Cried Wolf.


It was NOT intentional though. After a lot of thought I have decided that I will not allow one rude person (who isn't necessarily a threat) to ruin blogging for the rest of us. So I am not going private.

I was shocked and hurt that someone out there could be so judgemental and rude. It never once crossed my mind that it was possible to get a mean comment from anyone out there in the blogging world. Several people have told me that they too have recieved aweful comments! It's terrible that it is apparently a common practice.

Sorry for dragging you all through my lame drama. I feel so silly that I acted while my emotions were running high. Thanks for standing by my side everyone! I really appreciate all of you and your sweet comments!

And for all you people who just can't help yourself from putting in your two cents, if you seriously feel concern for what another blogger is doing or saying,

Try using some TACT!

12 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go! i am all about people using some tact! "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh nad i forgot to tell you i tagged you for 7 random things about you!
the rules? Link to the person who tagged you- Share 7 random facts about yourself- Tag 7 other blog friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.
happy Friday!

Emily R said...

ok, SO glad you arent going private!

looks like you had so much fun at disney world! there is nothing like the magic of disney!!!
and i am with you on LOVING that whole sleeping child cuddling with you... just makes me melt.

Sharon T. said...

Good for you! I'm happy to see that you didn't let that person run you off! I think the mere fact you were "trolled" is a sign that you have a fabulous blog and you should revel in that :)

Katie said...

Maybe your emotions are running high cause you are pregnant. J/K I'm a dork. Glad you aren't going private. You're too cute and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Kim A said...

You go girl!

Becky said...

I was going to suggest not allowing annoymous comments, my friend recently had to do the saem thing, for the same reason. That will keep them from making rude posts!!

Leslie said...

Im glad you are fighting the blogging trolls!! You are awesome!!

Malissa said...

Nice!! I too cried wolf on the same subject! Once you think about it, it totally sucks going private, I'm sure it's good also...but good for you!

Amy said...

Yea ! I'm SO glad you're not going private. Don't you LOVE people with no tact?

Amy

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

thats the spirit!

KatieJ said...

Oh good! I have been out of the blog world lately so I missed the drama but I'm glad you're not going private- Sounds like the kind of person who walks up to strangers at the grocery store to tell you everything you're doing wrong as a parent, based on their 2 second observations, and usually they don't even have kids! I would have been upset too though. My observation from your blog is you are a GREAT mom!