How fun Katie! I love all these fall festivals and things but hate that it is still so dang hot! Their little cheeks look so cute. I have a friend that is very good at drawing and has a bunch of paints so everytime we go over to her house to play, the boys get their faces done. Gotta love it!! And, of course your kids are adorable!!!!
I tell ya, AZ does this to us EVERY year! It teases us with cooler weather, we get all excited and then right before Halloween it's 110 degrees again! But your kids look adorable, none the less! BTW...In some of Taylor's pics she looks like my Breckyn. I have to do a double take. It's weird! :) Maybe it's just me?
5 comments:
How fun Katie! I love all these fall festivals and things but hate that it is still so dang hot! Their little cheeks look so cute. I have a friend that is very good at drawing and has a bunch of paints so everytime we go over to her house to play, the boys get their faces done. Gotta love it!! And, of course your kids are adorable!!!!
Way cute! Brooklyn got her face painted tonight but it isn't that good at all. Next year we need to go.
I tell ya, AZ does this to us EVERY year! It teases us with cooler weather, we get all excited and then right before Halloween it's 110 degrees again! But your kids look adorable, none the less!
BTW...In some of Taylor's pics she looks like my Breckyn. I have to do a double take. It's weird! :) Maybe it's just me?
way cute! and you are the nicest mom ever! i am so not a fan of face painting and here you are loving it.
way to go Chris too! that is dedication!
So cute. Your little Ellie is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen, plus, I love her name!!
Post a Comment