Friday, November 30, 2007

Shout Out to Kim!


My sister-in-law, Kim, turns the ripe old age of 26 today!

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful day!




Ten great things about Kim:


1. She's witty and fun!

2. She and her husband make gorgeous petite baby girls!

3. She has perfect beautiful skin!

4. She's extremely photogenic!

5. She doesn't mind my occasional swearing.

6. She's a great shopping partner!

7. She's willing to spend $300 to fly to Iowa with me!

8. She's very computer and other electronics savvy!

9. She was always willing to bring me a Coke back when I thought I "needed" one.

10. She loves me and can't live without me!!!



Love you too!



8 comments:

Kim said...

Aww! Your so sweet!

Corinne said...

I totally agree! Kim- you're awesome and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Melanie and Will said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! You are an awesome friend and fun to be around!!!

Julie said...

Husbands are great because they come with great faimly and sister-inlaws you could not live with out!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!! You are beautiful!!

Katie said...

That's such a cute idea. I need to do that for birthdays too! Happy Birthday Kim.

mikeanddoris.blogspot.com said...

Katie its Doris. Lisa helped me set up a blog. so come and check it out. love you

Becky said...

26 was the best age!! When people ask I still want to answer 'I'm 26.'