The best part of Christmas is spending time with family
and
the sweet happy smiles on my children's faces.

Peyton got the coolest rocking horse and a bunch of Toy Story paraphernalia.

Ellie got princess shoes, a baby born, and a starstation.

Preston got a robot, knight in shining armor dress-up so he can save and protect his sisters who are of course princess', walkie-talkies and marbles.

Taylor got a jewelry holder, baby born, Junie B. Jones books, and a body pillow so she won't steal mine anymore.

For our gift to ourselves Chris and I are going to Disneyland, just the two of us, for two days, on
January 9th and 10th! We are so excited! It's also to celebrate meeting 1o years ago on the 10th.

I love you baby!
(p.s. we are so hot in the morning. Just trying to keep it real on this here blog.)
After presents it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Prince's for breakfast.

They have everyone come over anytime between 8 am and noon for breakfast every Christmas morning. They are the best!

Grandpa took over the eggs for a minute to help Grandma out.
Such a cutie.

When our tummies are full we have to sit and ask everyone what they got.
Then home to play with our new stuff and rest from rising so early and staying up so late the night before. Then we head over to Chris' parents for a gift exchange.

So glad to have Leah in town to spend Christmas with us all!

Decorate your own tote!

Super cool tank and army guys!

New baby stoller!

Awesome cars and motorcycles!
Christmas was so wonderful just like it is every year.
Now we look forward to an exciting new year!
10 comments:
Katie, Merry Christmas and Happy New New Year. Looks like everyone had a great time. HAVE a BLAST in Disneyland. Rob and I did who wouldn't love to be in the happiest place on earth with the one they love. We miss you guys.
Love Amy
Looks like so much fun. Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing:) Your kids are sooooo cute.
FUN FUN!!! You do look SO hot!!! lol
Looks like you all had a great Christmas!!!!
I'll see you at bunko soon! ;)
you have the best picture of all grandpa and grandma cooking their breakfast what a great picture of my mom and dad, what more can i say!!!!
Love all your pics Katie! I am so glad that your family had a wonderful Christmas. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
wow!!! looks like a fun christmas! how fun to do disneyland just you two!
ok, just caught up and i am still laughing about the bathroom incident... nothing gets me better than some good clean potty humor!! love it! ;)
How fun just the two of you are going on a trip. I long for the day to go...without kids!!! Your family is darling! It's been fun to keep in touch!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! You look good in the morning. I didn't post any pics of me on Christmas morning because I look so bad. I even got some cool gifts.
OH you guys are so hot in the morning!!! Looks like a great Christmas, your kids got some cute things. Have fun at Disneyland.
What a fun Christmas, thanks for keeping it real in the bolg but your cute any time. I hope you and Chris have a blast!
Post a Comment