Today is my dear friend, Janice's birthday.
She and I have been friends since we were 12 years old.
I can tell her anything and trust her completely.
She is beautiful, strong, ambitious, supportive, and just an amazing person all around.
She gave birth to her first child, a daughter, on Christmas day!
I can't wait to hold her!
I hope you have the most lovely birthday ever Janice!!!
I love you!



7 comments:
I so remember Janice!! Happy birthday and congratulations on your new baby!! How exciting!! I hope you're doing great!
Katie, do you every take a bad pic, you are crazy cute in all your pics!! Thats very cool to have such a long life time friend
Awww...Happy Birthday Janice!!! And to have a baby on Christmas day?!! What a wonderful gift! I too have some great memories of her growing up.
Oh my gosh, I kept looking at this picture and I knew she looked so familiar....when I was like 18, I worked at Kemper's Deli and she worked at this Salon a few doors down from me(N/E corner of Alma School/Southern) and she would come in for lunch some times and she also new some of my other Kino friends! Tell her I said congrats :D Oh, and I LOVE Red White and Brew, my favorite is there Athenian Pizza on whole wheat pizza dough and there coconut shrimp appetizers are out of this world!
Happy birthday Janice and congrats on the baby! Sweet post Katie.
Janice and I went to elementary school together and we have the same birthday- fun to see a little update of her! Happy belated birthday Janice!
That is so awesome! I didn't know Katie John went to Emementary school with Janice and I. Small WORLD! The 3 or us need to get together again!
Post a Comment