While Chris was working on enclosing our chicken coop,
Preston made himself a swing.
Great idea, but not quite the right location.
"Wook mom! A airpwain!"
(those are Preston's shorts he's wearing, silly kid)
We've had our eye on a particular branch in our pine tree for a few years now.
Kid tested.
Mother approved.



25 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I wish we had a tree like that. No rocky point this year either??? That stinks. The kids love it so much. Heres to a week of boredom with no tortillas and chiclets.
How fun! We live in a new subdivision so no big trees yet. That's one thing that CHad hates about living here. We would love to have that tree in our back yard. That's a freaking huge swing too! Totally awesome.
Well you must be feeling better. You are a little post happy these past couple of days!! Fun swing until my kids get hurt on it. :)
What a fun swing!! Too bad we don't have any trees big enough to do that at are new house...
I love the location Preston chose for his swing...too funny. What a fun thing to have in your backyard! I am so jealous! I don't even think that tree would fit in our backyard...stinkin' track homes!
That's too fun! And that picture of you makes me laugh because it looks like you have giant antlers. :) Gotta love trees!!
So fun, life time memories are the best!!
way cool!
What an adorable swing!!
How fun! I've been bugging Billy lately about getting a swing, of course Avree is to little but soon she will want one to! Tell Chris thanks so much for coming on such short notice to do some electrical work for me! It was very much appreciated!
That swing is awesome! You can fit the whole neighborhood on it.
how fun, I better not show Oscar this he will want to be over there every day!! ha
Holy huge swing! Apparently you can fit the whole neighborhood on it! Way fun!
lol That is so fun for you guys! Huge swing!! I love it!!
So fun Katie. You look great by the way!
What a COOL swing. We had one of those back in the days. I love swings that hang from a tree way better than a piece of metal!
That swing looks so fun! I am pretty sure our kids need something fun to do in our backyard except look at the garden. Maybe this summer we will do something about the non-fun backyard problem!
Not sure when we are coming back to Arizona. Corbin's schedule is only going to get busier starting in July. Corbin wishes we had a handy man around the house like Chris. What a cool swing.
FUN Swing! Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so EXCITING!!!
Wow, that looks like the funnest swing EVER!
dang i wish i would of known that i would of told you about sign ups, i figure you already had heads up.. that would of been fun if they could of been on the same team, next year for sure!!!
POST POST POST !!!! I want to see railroad park pictures. Love ya !
Wow Preston is already becoming quite the handyman! Thanks again for letting me come over and take some random pics tonight.
what a fUN swing!!! i want a tree in my backyard!
Excuse me, I wanted a LARGE swing! =) Looks fun, you could probably fit all five of your kids on there! Good times!
Post a Comment