Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Preschool Zoo Day!




Ellie loved holding Miss Peggy's hand.







I love the Zoo!

Such a fun time and the weather was perfect! Peyton was in heaven and wore himself out. Ellie loved all the "aminals" and thought they were so cute and now wants a groundhog for her very own.

9 comments:

Malissa said...

How fun!! We love the zoo...it couldn't have been better weather for you!!

Brittanny said...

Your Zoo pics are so cute! And hey...congrats on baby #5! How exciting!

Kim said...

I am so sad that Brooklyn couldn't go with her class. I really hope that we can go tomorrow! Looks like you and Ellie had fun but it would have been more fun if we were there.

Corbin and Amy said...

Hey Katie...I finally have a blog now. I love all your pictures and I am so excited to hear you are pregnant. Congrats!!!

Courtney said...

Love the zoo. We go every week. (We have the annual pass...SOOOO worth it!)

Emily R said...

i LOVE the zoo!!! ya hoo!!! so, are you past the sick stage yet?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Love the zoo and the perfect weather to go. Glad you all had fun!!

Becky said...

Thatdoesn't look like the PHX zoo. Is it??

Corree said...

Mrs. Peggy is the best!! We haven't been to the zoo since the last time we saw your cute family there!!