Thursday, March 6, 2008

Somebody just shoot me.

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow. I'm sorry! At least you have cute toenails :)

Julie said...

sorry but as soon as I saw the picture I just started laughing! The kid s a crazy man we need to find him a creative outlet. I saw a lady who tied string around a Costco size paper towles (string around each one to keep them from unrolling) at let her kids build jump, topple and what ever with them, I am thinking about letting G go crazy with some paper towles if you want to get together:)

Kim said...

You need to lock that kid up! That totally sucks and you better threaten him with everything that if he does anything wrong at my house it is over, that is me and him!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

is that food coloring?! ha!! good idea on having another one huh! :) Im kidding..the next one will be a breeze compared to this right!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I don't know what to say, maybe send him to work with Chris!! usually its the third child! hum you will have to see what it says about the 4th..looks like he was having fun..lol

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I hope you know I was kidding right? You take great care of your kids and they are all so dang cute, so keep em coming :)

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh my Katie! Looks like someone's gonna be an artist when they grow up. Take a deep breath girl!!!

Malissa said...

OMG! I would be hacked! lol He is a very busy boy! Good luck!

Katie said...

LOL! You sure got your hands full. Man what they get into!

Becky said...

OH MY! Everytime I check your blog, I see a post like this. He needs a cage! ;) I am so kidding! I'm glad he's yours to enjoy-- I'll bet he'll grow up to be your best, most successful kid, don't let him forget how much trouble he was as a toddler though!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Ha!! Katie! he is a monster! jk He will have all this fun stuff to teach your baby : ) I bet he grows out of it soon.

Corree said...

That is sooo something my 3 year old would do!!