Tuesday, April 8, 2008

drawbacks to blogging

My last onion bagel down the drain.
sniff,sniff.

While I was having fun blogging, Peyton was having fun washing my last bagel down the drain. And I just thought he was washing his hands...I know, I should know better by now.

5 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

okay is that what i think it is!!! Yuck and I'm so sorry at the same time, I never experenced that with any of my birthing years!!! I need to look at that every day so i won't feel like eating lunch!!!

Malissa said...

lol I thought that was vomit until I read the label! Thank you for not being vomit!! Peyton needs preschool or something!! lol

Heather said...

ok, that's just gross!

Julie said...

wow i took thought of vomit! and I am crazy jealous of the picnk tile, Im not kidding what ever happn to houses with charter? I lvoe it sorry about the beagle, if you want I can pick you up one and go to the park
;0

Heather said...

I never said it was barf silly girl, still it is gross.