Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesdays and Fridays.



Every Tuesday and Friday Peyton waits patiently at the kitchen window for the garbage man.
Tuesdays are extra special because he comes twice, once for recycle and once for yard clippings.
And if we are really lucky, on Fridays we will see garbage fall on our sidewalk.

10 comments:

Emily R said...

ok, i just cant get over the bagel in the sink... is that puke? yuck. are you sick? or just from being preggers? cute easter pics. your fam is adorable! when are you finding out what you are having? do you have a pref?

Katie said...

Spencer loves the garbage man too. Yeah, something to entertain them.

Julie said...

Oh the garbage man, when I was little my mom whould ask "WHo Loves You" my reply "the garbage man". They do make more that a starting Firefigher and they job will never go out of buisness, maybe this is a dream job in the making:)

Malissa said...

How cute is that!! I don;t get that excited about the garbage man! He usually comes at naptime, and someone is bound to wake up!! But I am thankful for them anyways!

Anonymous said...

Peyton never ceases to crack me up. You need to put together a book of all his "adventures"!

Everton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Everton Family said...

Sorry, I deleted the above comment on accident. That is so funny. I don't think my kids even know when our garbage man comes.

Amy said...

He's SO dang cute!

Corbin and Amy said...

The garbage man come to your house twice a week???

Heather said...

We know those fun days at our house. But Jonah likes to run outside so he can get a good look at the "scary monkey" advertisement on the side of the truck. :) Too cute.