Sunday, April 27, 2008

half way there!

I'm pretty big for being only 20 weeks.
Tomorrow we'll find out if it's a lack of abdominal muscles (most likely) or if there are two (I doubt it).
I'm kind of hoping for the latter.
We are still arguing about whether to find out or not.
Chris wants to know and I prefer being surprised at the birth.
We've both had our way twice each.
We'll see how tough I really am tomorrow at 4pm.

15 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

darn you katie why do you have to be such a cute prego girl!!! i love that you have a big tummy already!! if max and i ever get prego again then i kind of want to find out at birth...just for some thing different! now that we have a boys and a girl it would be fun to be suprised!! good luck!!!

Heather said...

Good luck tomorrow! I don't know if I could handle not knowing, I am such a planner, but then again you have some of each so you are already prepared.

Courtney said...

Are you kidding me?! Look how adorable you are at 20 weeks...with baby #5!! There is no way in **** I will look that good with baby #5...shoot, I looked like that at 8 weeks with baby #4!
Again, you look fabulous and I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Malissa said...

You are so stinkin cute!! You look great! I couldn't handle not knowing...I like to shop for deals before they come!! I'm sure there is some excitement with not knowing, but I couldn't take it!! Good luck with your decision!! I'm workin on your pics!!

Amy said...

You're SO dang cute. I think you NEED to find out. AWW..WE miss you. Wish we were there.

Will & Camie Shill said...

sooo cute katie! i say don't find out!

Brooke said...

You look adorable! I cannot believe you are having your 5th though!!!!! All I can say is WOW!

Corbin and Amy said...

That's a tough question.....I think you should find out what you are having because I don't know if I can wait:) I want to be surprised the first time around, but I don't think Corbin will be able to wait.

Hannah + 4 said...

Your so cute!! It would drive me nuts not to know what I was having! But it would be a fun suprise, You know twins do run in the family! Grandma Prince had them. :)

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I say be surprised! i knew with my first but didn't with my second and its a whole diffrent feeling...

Kim said...

I know what it is! I can't wait for you to tell everyone.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i know too!!! congrats on the .......... J/k i won't tell

Kim A said...

If I looked like that at 20 weeks, I think I'd have 20 kids!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

congrats! I think you look soooooo cute pregnant by the way.
Glad there is only one...2 would be super hard :)

Becky said...

I am a fat prego woman...you look adorable!! And congrats on the boy..Lori told me a week or so ago! 'Tis the season of boys.