Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Campout and Date night






Camping with your dad and a bunch of other girls. No stinky mean boys! What more could you ask for?!
~

Chris' parents invited Preston and Peyton to spend the night so I could enjoy a quiet evening. Sooo, I invited Kim to go on a double date to dinner and then afterwards over to my place for a movie. It was a romantic date, just us and our newborns!



Cutest little date I ever saw! He minded his manners the whole time! (minus some toots, poop and spit-up)

15 comments:

Malissa said...

How cute! That is fun for you two and your new cute babies!! Cutest date I ever saw too!!

Kim said...

Thanks for a great night! Pie and everything (which is spit up and poopy diapers). I really think we should do it again. How about with our next babies!! HA HA HA!!

Janie said...

Thinking about your life just makes me tired. How do you do all that you do with a newborn??????

Emily Ruth said...

I know I'm late, to congratulate you but I had to quit lurking. Your little man is so adorable. I hope you are feeling great and getting lots of rest. I am just so impressed with your motherly skills. I will be emailing you asking for some advice!
~Emily

Lindsay Jones said...

i've always wondered what you do when you have boys and the girls are gone with Daddy! Sounds like a lovely evening. So I am lat but what a handsome boy, I think Peyton and Carson could be twins! Congratulations! Careful, but Spencer might be asking you for the boy recipe!

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun! I loved going to daddy daughter camp outs! And how fun for your date night! He is the cutest date ever!

Courtney said...

Too cute! What a handsome date...I need one of those!;)
I am so jealous of your girls getting to go on a Daddy/Daughter outing. Our ward doesn't do them!! But, they manage to do Fathers and Sons????Hmmm...LAME!

Julie said...

So fun, doesent it make you feel soo happy that your girls get to have an AWESOME Daddy! what fun memories for them, I am jealous of your handsome date! give me a couple weeks and I am coming over for kisses!

christy said...

He really is too cute!! Sounds like the BEST kind of date night!!

Megan Lofgran said...

Wow, what a cutie! My favorite picture is on the previous post; you're holding Carson and looking so amazingly beautiful, Chris is behind you admiring this new beautiful creation. What an great moment captured! Congrats to you all!

Wendi said...

Katie-
I am so proud of the woman you have become. Watching you grow up and become the cutest Mom ever is awesome- KUDOS to you and Chris.
Wendi& Todd

Emily R said...

nice!!! what a fun evening for EVERYONE! ok, carson is so stinkin cute! gotta love those newborns!!! congrats. you did good ;)

onehm said...

Your family is adorable! Your blog is so fun! I'm so glad that you started "following me" so that I could check you out. I grew up with your sweet hubby! What a wonderful family you have!!

onehm said...

PS, how are you related to the Stevens? I have been helping Wendi get her cupcake photos done and up on her site. :) So much fun!

Becky said...

How lucky are you!! That sounds wonderful.