I stole this from another blog I loved it so much. It made me feel like maybe (just maybe) I have a crafty bone in my body after all!
Baby is moving around tons. He should know that if he really wants to stretch that he has to come out first. My ribs and pubic bone only have so much give.
Some facts from my previous pregnancies:
*Two of my babies have been born ON their due dates.
*Two of my babies have been born 8 DAYS LATE.
I personally think it's time to have a baby BEFORE my due date.
Any guesses?




18 comments:
Ooooh, do I get a prize if I guess right? Hehe.
I am going for September 10th...I guess just like the date.
I don't know what you exact due date is but I am going to guess 2 days after the date.
My baby has been doing ALOT of stretching this past week to where I cannot even sit down until she is finished,because I swear either my rib or her foot will snap. Owen was the only one who did this causing this much discomfort. I just hope it doesn't get any worse or last the rest of the time. :)
I forgot to mention how much I love that picture!
Wow....I bet you will go anyday!!! You are so close. I bet Saturday Sept 6th you will go in labor and deliver Sunday morning. I bet you can't wait to the little guy. Can't wait to see pictures:)
hmmm Sept 14, if I was in that Crafty Cute tummy I would stay a little longer! and yes I do believe that there is and art and craft to pregancy and you are SOOO talented!
I say he'll come with in the week. It's your fifth and your a 2 and 75%. OH I can't wait to see him.
I say you deserve to finally have one early!
I don't know...but I hope for your ribs and pubic bones sake that you'll go early!! Lucky for you, you're the cutest pregnant person I know!!
I hope for your sake that you go early. I'm getting induced on my due date. It's already set up. I want him out and I still have 6 weeks to go. The pubic thing SUCKS so bad. I feel my crotch is going to rip in half. (is that too much information?) GOOD LUCK!
I can't believe your pregnancy is alomost over! It seems like it has just flown by(for me anyways). I'm gonna go for September 8th:) Good luck!
Good luck...I will send you good vibes for the EARLY delivery!!!
I am so excited Katie! I hope it's soon. :) Let's set up a photo shoot soon!
i love that picture. it is too funny!! i hope you have your baby soon:)
You deserve an early one. I was due the 15th and because of my blood pressure issues they induced me on the 4th. That was the next to longest of my four pregnancies! Check out the blog for pictures of the new little guy.
Rosie the Rivetor was our girl's camp mascot!! Cute pic. I'm dying to hear if you've had your baby!!!
oh good luck!!! i was never good at waiting, and always came up with excuses for an early induction... ;)
i guess he'll come when he's ready! (i know i am no help)
Praying for you Katie!
Alright have you had him? The suspense is killing me. Love ya! Hope all goes well. Miss you TONS!
Post a Comment