Monday, September 15, 2008

My little old man.


September 13, 2008


2:25 am



Carson Evera Prince

7 pounds 15 ounces

20 inches long




We are so in love with this little boy!



27 comments:

Joy N. said...

YEAH!
Welcome Carson!
I can't wait to hear all the details of your labor.
Congrats on the new addition to the ever-growing Prince Pack.

stephanie said...

congratulations! he is darling and you look great!

Shauna said...

Congrats! He doesn't look like a little old man...he looks like a super cute newborn. Seriously. And you look great...just had a baby not to mention it's 2AM! I don't look that good at 2PM.

Michelle said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful. You look amazing for just delivering that big baby and it being in the middle of the night. I love how Chris is looking at Carson. How exciting for you and your family!

Kleinmans said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! I can't believe you have 5 kids now! Four kids is kicking my trash! =) You're amazing. Good luck and give that little boy lots of kisses!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Sp precious! Glad he is here safe and sound, what a cute.. and if I could see your whole body I bet you don't evenlook like you were Prego....Congratulations!! I can take Preston any time this week let me know..

Cara said...

Congrats!

Heather said...

Finally! What a sweet little babe, congratulations.

The Porter Post said...

Congrats Katie! He is so adorable! You look so GREAT...and you are the cutest prego woman ever! So happy for you!!

Malissa said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! He is precious!! I am so excited for your little family!! You look gorgeous and glowing!! You're lucky to have him out...now for the fun!!

Malissa said...

p.s. I love Chris in the background...what a proud daddy! That is so sweet!!

Jen & Blake said...

Congratulations! Glad he made it here and you are all doing well. He is cute and I am sure very loved by all your kids. And I LOVE his name, it goes great with his siblings:)

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for all of you. He is so beautiful, and I'm not just saying that. You two do good work!
Thanks for magnifying my baby hunger! I might have to come borrow him.;)

Becky said...

He's so cute. I heard you had him, congrats!!

Amy said...

Oh Katie and Chris he's SO handsome( I was going to say beautiful,but he's a boy) Congratulations you guys. Who does he look like?

Julie said...

Carson, glad you came like 20 whole hours early! Your mom loves a 2 am baby, really she does, I know she was so excited to see you, and your Daddy, well he is smittin with you. you look just perfect, I see a little Payton in you Welcome Welcome

Autumn said...

So handsome!
Ok, I can't figure out who he looks like. The ears are the only familiar looking part to his face.
Does he have the skin tag trade mark?

So cute and yay, you finally had one early!

Crissybug said...

Yay!!! He is such a cutie! September 13th is a wonderful day to have a baby! (My Caden was born on that day) Carson is a great name. Can't wait to see more of his little personality!

Janie said...

Yay!

Hannah + 4 said...

Congrats! He is so cute! YAY

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yeah! Congrats!!! Im glad things went well, but 2:30 AM? ohhh no fun!

you look great, he is darling and I love the name!

KatieJ said...

Congratulations Katie! He is adorable!

Heather said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Enjoy him.

Katie said...

Congrats. You look amazing for just having a baby and Carson is too cute.

Tim and Shay said...

YAY! Congrats! He is so cute! You finally had one early! Sadly it was only a day early. But you take what you can get right?

Corbin and Amy said...

OMIGOSH...He looks just like the rest of your kiddos. Beautiful!

Lisa Christine said...

So handsome. Congrats!