Aren't these two cute?!
I really need one of these today. Carson woke up at 1:40 AM and didn't go back to bed until 3:35 AM. This was the third night pulling this sort of thing.
I'm tired. Real tired.
I haven't had one nap since he's been born. Life is starting to feel a little bit cruel.
Update: I took an hour and a half nap! It wasn't uninterrupted, but it still felt oh so gooood!!! Thank you Chris, for holding down the fort!




8 comments:
i will come and hold carson anytime you need a nap!!!
Oh that pic is so sweet!! You need to sleep!! Maybe tomorrow when the kids are off to school, you can take a nap!! Poor little thing!
He is precious! Those first weeks are so rough, hang in there! I hope you can get some more rest soon!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
BTW, you are about to scare me out of this five kids thing...no nap since Carson was born??? Ummm...
Yeah for Sunday Naps. I never get one either...but I did today..a power nap, but I felt so good. I dont know how I lucked out with my baby...my other guys never slept, not until they were a year old!!!
That is such a sweet picture. I'm not looking forward to the no sleep thing, but I know it passes and then they get big... So I guess just try to enjoy his sweetness even though you are super tired.
Avree pulled some of those when she was little, it was rough. I can't imagine doing it with 4 other kids! Yeah for Sundays!
That's too cute! I'm glad you got a much needed nap.
Post a Comment