Weekly Reflection is a report on how your child has behaved in class during the week. Ellie's teacher just started sending it home to be looked over and signed. In the teachers comment section this is what it read:
Depending on who she sits by in circle, she'll visit, or want to do their hair instead of listen. When she does listen, she lays down like she's watching a movie. I just have to laugh. Ah, to be 4!
I love my Ellie Morgan.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
If I come and sit in circle will she so my hair!
Isnt it funny how teachers may view certain behaviors in a negative light and as a Mom we look at it and say "oh she's being friendly to others, bravo" Its all about perspective isn't it?
she is hilarious! SO CUTE!
Precious.
How great that her teacher can laugh at it too.
That's better than, "Owen gets distracted very easily" or "Felicity has a hard time sitting still".
Ummm... could you tell me what child at this age doesn't get distracted or has a hard time holding still?
I want to go to school with Ellie and be the one that she plays with my hair. When she plays with my hair in church I almost fall asleep. We have a deal... You play with my hair and I'll tickle your arm. It works out well and gets us through most sharing times.
She is seriously your Mini-Me. Adorable. Yeah, I wanna sit in the circle next to her too.
Ellie! I'm so glad you get to go to school...
to learn from a wonderful understanding teacher...
and share your tallents with your friends!
I'm excited to see you at Grandma and Grandpa Princes for our Halloween chili dinner tonight!
They start around 4:00pm!
Love, your Grandma Doris
I Love you Ellie!
See you tonight!
Happy Halloween!
AAw,
that is so funny. I had for some reason all of my addresses erased and I just found yours again. Alot has happened. Your baby is adorable, wow you are a supermom. Hopefully sometime soon for us, it's so frustrating. I missed the trick or treating this year in our old neighborhood!! You guys look so cute.
Post a Comment